Space Connections

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Space Connections
Space Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» reSolving the Mysteries of SPACE and Time
HEY! How do I get a custom Avatar? and what is it anyways? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:02 am by Admin

» What is the Vade Mecum of Space? Q & A
HEY! How do I get a custom Avatar? and what is it anyways? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:55 am by Admin

» SPACEipedia
HEY! How do I get a custom Avatar? and what is it anyways? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:31 am by Admin

» FORUM CHANGES COMING SOON
HEY! How do I get a custom Avatar? and what is it anyways? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:51 pm by Admin

» Hi all
HEY! How do I get a custom Avatar? and what is it anyways? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 am by joneane

» BIG MEADOW WEB CAM
HEY! How do I get a custom Avatar? and what is it anyways? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:22 am by Admin

» GALLERY
HEY! How do I get a custom Avatar? and what is it anyways? EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:28 am by Admin

» CHAT BOX
HEY! How do I get a custom Avatar? and what is it anyways? EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:26 am by Admin

» New Features and Tweaks
HEY! How do I get a custom Avatar? and what is it anyways? EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:23 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Space Gear

HEY! How do I get a custom Avatar? and what is it anyways?

Go down

HEY! How do I get a custom Avatar? and what is it anyways? Empty HEY! How do I get a custom Avatar? and what is it anyways?

Post by Admin Sat May 09, 2009 5:01 pm

An Avatar is a image that defines YOU.

To get an avatar - you have to set up a PROFILE.
Click on PROFILE under the Space Connection banner at the top of the window.

In Profile - you can add all sorts of information about yourself, as much or as little as you want.

Across the top of the profile windows - click AVATAR

on this screen you may select from pre-loaded avatars provided by the forum host site

or

upload your own avatar

or

link to an avatar from another place on the intertubes

Avatars too large will distort and block your posts. Avatars too small - and well, no one will be able to see it or figure out what it is.

Avatars should be no more than 150 x 150 pixels (height / width). Ideal size is 100 pixels x 100 pixels. If you don't know how to create your personal avatar, contact the ADMIN via Personal Messages (PM) and we'll create/size it for you.

SPACE AVATARS
A collection of avatars for general use is available. Click GALLERY on the navigation bar under the Space Connections banner to view avatars.

You are NOT required to have an avatar, nor restricted to using a "pre-made" one from the galleries. You can make and upload or link to one of your own.

How do I put a SPACE avatar in my profile?
1. Click GALLERY on the navigation bar under the Space Connections banner.
2. View the avatars, then click on image to view. If this is the one you want, right click and select PROPERTIES to get the URL code. HIGHLIGHT, right click and COPY. OR - write it down EXACTLY.
3. Click on PROFILE on the navigation bar.
4. Click on AVATAR.
5. Paste or type in EXACTLY - the url code under: Link to an off-site Avatar
6. CLICK SAVE

You can change your avatar anytime you wish.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://spaceconnections.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum